Unlike most of my trades, this trade is mainly based on fundamental analysis
. I am looking for a final confirmation to short next week as we approach the RBNZ decision, where i expect an interest rate cut and more dovish signals from the bank. Meantime, I expect crude oil
to correct higher in the short coming period, and that may support the canadian dollar
. I will wait for a small bounce higher before shorting.
All my ideas are just my personal view. Trade Your own view.
I have no incentive to post if i don't get enough support from you. Likes and comment. Appreciate your support..
You can SKYPE me at : Technician - The Forex Channel