SteveNixon

Potential long set up

FX:NZDUSD   纽元/美元
222 1 30
We've finally had a breakout of the diagonal price has been in for a couple of weeks.
Wait for a pullback or flag for a long entry set up

Forecasts will be updated as they develop so remember to follow to receive them. You can also receive notification of updates via twitter

Always wait for an entry set up before risking your money.

This is not investment advice - it is purely for educational and discussion purposes.
Your Ideas, comments and questions welcome

Good luck Steve
评论: We haven't had a correction yet so I would expect some sort of pullback to occur soon. We'll see how it develops but I have marked the 61.8 fib for reference. Depending on your strategy you may want to move stops close to protect profits and also give you an opportunity to stay in the trade in case it simply takes off without a correction. Alternately you could take profit and look for another opportunity to get back in after any correction.
snapshot
评论: The above advice is for anyone who got into this trade at the bottom and now has profits to consider. If you are not in the trade yet then wait for a deep correction and entry set up before considering opening a position on this pair. Hope this helps
评论: We didn't get as big a pullback as I thought but there was still a nice move up. I'll post a new forecast chart shortly. This chart is finished
snapshot
Thank you! I missed the first move up and am waiting for a correction before I get it. :)
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
首页 股票筛选器 外汇信号搜索器 加密货币信号搜索器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持标签 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出