SP500 broke a descending which suggests a possible run to higher highs till end of the year.
Any retracement would be used for additional buy opportunities
The only way is up
6 Trading Rules :
1. Never add to a losing position .
2. Don´t be the first to buy low and sell high ., and don´t be the last one to exit
3. Think like a fundamentalist, trade like a technician .
4. Keep your analysis simple
5. Start small and increase exposure when trend is confirming your analysis
6. The hard trade is the right trade
The same is true of gold, the other bubble at the moment, sentiment wise, everyone hiding in gold. It'll go under 1200 again, then up.
(gold under 1200, check, SPX above 2200, check)