Disclaimer: I already have a heavy bag of $STRAT from some unwise buys without adequate stops early in my crypto journey (a few months ago - feels like years)
If you don't already have any $STRAT, I'd wait either for a bounce off of the kijun for better entry price or wait for break above , depending on how you like to plan your entries and your time horizon.
With BTC surge over 9k USD, STRAT price dipped. No surprise there. 4 Hour Kijun acted as a price magnet. Price so far seems to be respecting the Kijun as support. We'll see if this holds true with possible BTC jump to 10k. If you already own STRAT and wish to add to the position at a decent price at a support boundary, this may be a good time to do so.
If you do not currently own STRAT, there are many other coins with healthier looking charts ATM. More updates to follow if bounce off Kijun provides a more favorable short term outlook.
Price overshot kijun to bounce off of cloud support. Still a favorable appearing 4H plot, though more sustained price increase would be needed for 1D plot to turn bullish.
Price breaking out of long downward channel. Ichimoku criteria on 4H plot all look good now. If considering entry, I'd wait for confirmation of breakout. If you've been in STRAT for a while, hopefully your bag is profitable again soon.