VENBTC update

298 3
Risky buy right now, i would personally be waiting for it to bottom out on lower support, if it gets a solid break out from current trend it may got on a little run.
Overall fibs on the daily pointing more towards lower support roughly .00042500.
I would wait down there for an entry could easily get a 12-25% run on from there.

No idea how you came to that conclusion.
Donnybrasco01 tymonster
@tymonster, I was watching a close eye on btc breaking through to go to 10k at the time, this would have caused it to drop in which case an awesome pick up on the lower support
How ever i mentioned "if it gets s solid break out from current trend it may go on a little run" in which case this is exactly how it played out.
I just didnt draw any lines for the break out sorry.
Donnybrasco01 tymonster
@tymonster, I also called it a risky trade as ven has had a very parabolic run previous weeks which i thought may need some more time to settle, i personally wouldnt have bought when i first made the chart as i didnt think it was going to break out.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出