Buyback at $9000
Next week will tell a lot
i will set up new idea on BTC
Read carefully last update. "No trade there" That means We are waiting for proper signals before entry. Note,that I opened trade at 8800 then called core entry near 8100. If You are about to make action, this is good time to sell 1% of Your BTC giving a chance to Yourself that We will experience pullback.
Point is, some players will long inverted H&S and some will expect another leg down to lower flag wing. You can't predict future there, all You can do is wait for opportunity.
I hope I got clear with my statement, keep Your investments safe.