AnimusTheGreat
做多

WABI-BTC (for potential 400% till end of July?)

BINANCE:WABIBTC   WaBi / Bitcoin
FA:
Looking strong, check the pink notes. However faith in the managements after yesterdays AMA decreased my confidence.

TA:
-Touching the bottom of the possible falling wedge
- RSI and STOCH RSI are a GO and ready to test the upper part of the wedge . MACD needs to start turning upwards.
- Scenario I am waiting for is: Rejection by the upper line of the wedge and pull back to B1 to establish support.

Buy zones:
B1 - Wait for verification of support before initiating the long order. Price could spike up to 161 to 205 but it will be rejected by the heavy resistance (verified by fib level on pull back)
B2 - Next possible order zone
B3 - I will fill up my bag

Some potential targets:
1. Red zone on a short term since WABI should be re-branding soon
2. If the macro forces will be on WABI's side target price somewhere between 61.80 and 78.60 fib level should be achiavable
3. Once they release masternodes and requirements together with APP's V3 we could see FOMO to kick in and project the price to FOMO Zone where it will be my exit in the best case.

Otherwise WABI should be also great yearly HOLD project. Check the related ideas for complete road-map.

Not a financial advise, just my way of thinking...feel free to comment. If you wanna join our community, feel free to send me PM

Brg and watch for BTC             movments!

Animus the great
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出