Down and Dirty!
1) 1.15 or 1.155ish is important because a close above that level is good for all tech analysis and marks run.
2) XRP is trying hard to get there. BTC is breaking to the upside....pretty hard but spillover has not happened yet.
3) If BTC takes a correction that will correlate to XRP and A pullback to the 96-1.06 range.
4) If XRP breaks above 1.15 then expect to move to the higher fib at 1.26. There could be resistance at 1.19 for structure but I would expect a continuation.
5) Earlier in the week, i mentioned a 1.40 target and that is still in play.
6) XRP is forming Higher lows-that is a good sign!
7) is light right now but Its late Friday in the US and Early Sat everywhere else. Especially-All of Asia-Happy New Year!!!
8) The is slowly heading to the upside. A crossover will signal a buy.
WATCH 1.15ish A close above that is bullish!!
I misstated the last update. The 4 hour 200 ema is holding confirming the 50day ema on the daily. This is a tight zone. Many apologies.
XRP is young and is showing signs of EMA resistance/support and Fib resistance/support.
The dailiy MACD is crossed and still indicates upward momentum is in store.