This is a deviation scaled moving average original designed by John Ehlers. It is a new adaptive moving average that has the ability to rapidly adapt to volatility in price movement with minimal lag. Because it is so smooth and adapts to the volatility of the market it is by far a really great tool for spotting trend changes
A tool to calculate the average price and position size.
The "Risk Amount" input means the amount of dollars you lose if the trade gets stopped out (it should be based on a small percentage of your account).
- If you use the weights to calculate an average price, make sure it adds up to 100% in total or you will get a weird number.
- Keep an eye on the...
This script will tell you the following:
• Average length of all the candles (wick to wick) for the last 20 candles
-- shown in blue
• Average length of bull (green) candles (wick to wick) for the last 20 candles
-- shown in green
• Average length of bear (red) candles (wick to wick) for the last 20 candles
-- shown in...
• Zig Zag indicator plots points on the chart whenever prices reverse
by a percentage greater than a pre-chosen variable.
• Forecasts area based on zigzag statistics.
• Displays labels with detected patterns.
• Displays slope information rate of price, time diferentials and angle(experimental)
Everyone wants a short-term, fast trading trend that works without large
losses. That combination does not exist. But it is possible to have fast
trading trends in which one must get in or out of the market quickly, but
these have the distinct disadvantage of being whipsawed by market noise
when the market is volatile in a sideways trending...
Moving average deviation rate
Simple moving average deviation rate and standard deviation.
The bollinger band is momentum value standard devition.
Bat the bollinger band is not normal distribution to close price.
Moving average deviation rate is normal distribution.
This indicator is draw Moving average deviation rate and fill area 2σ standard devition.
Uses daily average ranges of 5 and 10 (most used) as buy (support) and highs (resistance) areas - half ranges used in calculations for a more accurate "forecast" of the H and L . Uses open but not close, so it does not repaint - experimental
CM_MTF ATR Bands/Stops
Many Options Available Via Input Tab:
-Chart Defaults to Upper and Lower ATR's Based on Current Chart TimeFrame
-Ability to Plot either Upper and/or Lower ATR's
-Ability to Change the Time Frame ATR's are Based On!
-Ability to change Look Back Period and ATR Multiplier Individually for Both Time Frames
-This Gives you the ability to plot...